Call Us: 01642 247 789 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
40 Years Experience
Next Day Available
VAT Relief Available
Excellent on Trustpilot
£32.70 ex. VAT
Subtotal: To go here
This product does not qualify for VAT relief.
No VAT Relief
This product carried a warranty for 5 years
5 Year Warranty
If you have a pacemaker or ICD fitted you should read your user manual along with the FAQ's on our website before using this product. If in doubt consult your cardiologist. Click for more information.
This product carries a money back guarantee. Click for more information.
The FireAngel FA3322 is a feature-rich carbon monoxide alarm with an advanced digital LCD display, powered by a tamper-proof 10 year lithium battery. As standard the alarm incorporates an advanced electrochemical sensor which is calibrated and tested in CO gas for a highly accurate response to carbon monoxide risks. An intelligent sensing algorithm is utilised which increases the sensing rate when a low level of CO is detected, providing a faster response.The alarm's smart multi-function LCD display provides visual instructions for the user. The display illuminates and changes colours depending on the event type (e.g. standby, alarm etc). The alarm also features a Quiet test function, with reduced volume output during a test for user comfort.The FA3322 also includes environmental monitoring features, such as a temperature and humidity alert function which provides a warning for prolonged dangerous environmental conditions.
Warranty 5 Years
Interlink Options Stand-Alone Alarms (No Interlink Option)
Sensor Type Carbon Monoxide (CO)
Primary Power Source Longlife Batteries (Lithium)
Regional Compliances 2022 Scottish Legislation Compliant, 2022 Welsh Legislation Compliant
129mm x 76mm x 31mm
• 10 year life featuring a 10 year sealed for life lithium battery
• Advanced electrochemical sensor calibrated and tested in CO gas
• Advanced diagnostics support via cable
• Multi function display provides visual user instructions
• LCD Illuminates and colour varies depending on event type
• Low level monitoring with unique 'pre alarm' and ventilate warning
• Low Level CO Warning: indicated by the LOW LEVEL WARNING sound and flash pattern
• Ventilate instruction
• Memory function ‒ indication of previous alarm activation
• Intelligent sensing algorithm, increases sensing rate on detection of low level CO
• LED Heartbeat intensity automatically reduces at nighttime
• Silence function for low battery alerts extended until the next morning
• Environmental monitoring - Temperature and humidity warning alarm, providing warning for prolonged dangerous environmental conditions
• on supports discreet testing at a lower volume when pared to standard CO alarms
Ask A Question
How can we help?
£46.15 ex. VAT
£55.38 inc. VAT
Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly product highlights as well as hints and tips to help you get
the most out of your equipment.
Unable to add product.
Oops! We could not add that product to your cart.
An error occurred adding that product to your cart, please try again.
Delivery is calculated at checkout