Wherever sounds happen around the home you can be made aware that an event needs your attention.
The receivers will alert you via a combination of loud sound, visual indications and/or vibrations.
This sophisticated system uses just two universal transmitters to keep installation as simple as possible:
An Audio Transmitter that uses microphones to detect sounds
A Direct transmitter that can be connected to existing devices around the house.
Dedicated alerts are included for person-to-person, bell push and smoke alarm Features and Benefits:
- Receiver system with either loud sounds or bright white flashing light and coloured indicators or vibrations
- Receivers have either 6 or 8 coloured icons to visually identify the source of the sound
- System receiver with choice of 15 CD quality loud sounds up to 90dB output
- Wirefree; uses 868 MHz radio frequency to send and receive system signals with secure coding system to avoid interference from neighbouring systems
- Operating range of up to 200m*
- Wall mountable receivers and transmitters
- Portable pocket or clip-on vibrating receiver
- Plug-in mains powered strobe receiver
- Easy wireless installation between transmitters and receivers
- Up to 8 transmitters can be coded to each icon with a choice of 15 sounds
- Additional receivers and transmitters can be added to your system as required
- All receivers can have the addition of a vibrating pad, separate strobe or loud sound alert
- Battery operated with mains adaptor option
- All batteries are included with the kits where necessary
- * Max range between push and chime. Note: Building structures, e.g. metal and thick walls may affect transmission range