Action on Hearing Loss code: FA004
The WST-630 smoke alarm has been designed to give the earliest possible warning of fire via a network of wireless interlinked smoke alarms.
It incorporates the ground-breaking Thermoptek™ technology, which provides responsiveness to all fire types in one alarm. Thermoptek™ technology combines the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement, providing fast reaction to both slow smouldering and fast flaming fires in a single alarm.
Each smoke alarm communicates with others by continuously sending and receiving wireless signals creating a 'meshed network.' This ensures that all alarms will trigger simultaneously in the event that a single unit enters alarm mode.
Key features include:
• Sealed for life 10 year sensor and power pack
• Smart Silence and locate feature - pressing the test/reset button on any alarm in the network will silence all but the initiating alarm
• Up to 50 alarms can be linked in a single network
• Wireless range up to 200m in clear sight (we recommend not to exceed 35m as the maximum direct distance between smoke alarms inside a property)
• Two LED indicators - amber (fault) and red (alarm and 'heartbeat')
• Low battery status of a single alarm communicated to all other alarms in the network
• Easy to use, large, concave central button - ideally suited to the less able
• Improved backing plate guarantees quick and easy fitting
• 5 year warranty
• Standards – certified to EN14604:2005 and LPCB approved
Write a review
Why not be the first to write a review for this product?
Please use the form below to add a review for this product.
Your review will be vetted before it is approved for use on the site.
Your name will show beside your review but we will not show your email address on the site
Printed on 26th Oct 2020. Please see https://www.sarabec.com/wisafe-2-thermoptek-smoke-alarm-wst630-p871/ for the latest version and links to any instructions for this product.