How Does a Hearing Loop (Induction Loop, T-Loop or AFILS) Work to Assist People with Hearing Loss?
25th January 2018 | by Glen | posted in News
The following video by Ampetronic provides an answer to the following common questions about assistive listening systems for people with hearing loss:
- What is an induction loop system?
- How does a hearing loop work?
- How does an induction loop work?
- What is a hearing loop system?
- What is an AFILS (Audio frequency induction loop system)?
- What is a t-coil loop system?
Including a video explanation of how the hearing aid connects to the magnetic field produced by the amplifier and inductive loop.
Watch the video here: