Comparison of LA 90 Desktop/Portable Loop System Vs Geemarc LH102 Portable Loop System
11th May 2020 | by Alison | posted in Hearing Solutions
Both systems have their advantages, however the main concern for most people is can a hard of hearing person actually hear when using it, and in the case of the LA90 the answer is a resounding YES!
The LA90 is the most powerful desktop/Portable Loop System available, and due to some innovative design the user will receive exactly the sounds they want to hear without the problem of background noise, with the addition of the convenient telephone style handset, people without hearing aids can also communicate equally well.
The LA90 has been designed to target the business world with a sleek, stylish design which does not look out of place in any scenario, this design caught the eye of Apple, who now have LA90 systems in all its stores around the world to help their Hard of Hearing customers.
The LA90 is so simple to use, it can be left plugged into mains ensuring it is always charged and ready to use. The LA90 solves the problems around product training & knowledge retention (passing on how to use).
- Internal 12V DC NiMH 1300mAh battery pack
- External Charger 100-240V 50-60Hz AC 20VA 16.0VDC 1.0A
- Auto power off after 5 minutes
- Charge time approx 4 hours
- Operating time per charge approx 6 hours
- External Microphone / Line Input rotary volume control.
- 1 x internal microphone; sensitivity -60dB ±3dB
- 1x external microphone line input. 3.5mm stereo jack socket.
- Socket DC powered for electret microphones.
- Sensitivity 2-500mV for full output
- Internal Loop Coil, Output power 10W max
- LED loop current indicator.
What is in the Box?
- Loop Amplifier with built-in microphone
- Telephone style handset & External desktop microphone
- Choice of coloured panels
- Battery pack
- Mains power supply UK/EU, 16VDC 1Amp
- Loop Installation sticker/signage
- 4 stick-on rubber feet
- Connection for an external loop
- Use either as a portable unit or in a fixed position
- Built-in microphone
- External plug-in microphone
- 3.5mm audio input
- On/Off button
- Low battery indicator
- Magnetic field strength indicator
- Earpiece adjustable receiving volume
- Rechargeable battery
What is in the Box?
- 1 x LoopHEAR102 - LH102
- 1 x Charger with interchangeable UK, Europe and USA plug adaptors
- 1 x Rechargeable battery pack
- 1 x Hearing aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- 1 x Signage
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Desktop microphone